Office 365 Now Free for South Students
We have good news for the New Year!
As a currently-enrolled student at South Seattle College, you are eligible to receive Microsoft Office 365 Education free of charge! Office 365 Education is a collection of services that allows you to collaborate and share your schoolwork.
Seattle Colleges Office 365 Education version includes:
- Email with 50GB of storage (Exchange Online)
- OneDrive with 1TB of storage
- Office Online (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Enrolled students with an Office 365 account will be able to install the full version of the Microsoft Office Professional Plus suite on up to 5 computers (PC or Mac), 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones for free
To start using your Office 365 Education account:
- You will need your SID & PIN.
- Set up a password.
Find more information in our FAQs.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at SSCCHelp@seattlecolleges.edu.
Best wishes for a successful Winter Quarter!